- Ms Alexia Lemar, BSc Science Education, Rouen University, France
- Ada Abolou, BA (Hons.) Buckinghamshire New University , University of Lancaster (St. Martin’s College) PGCE with QTS, Montessori Education for Autism (MEfA) – PG (SEN), MA (EHPID)University College of London Institute of Education (Key Stage 2 Lead/Coordinator)
- Mrs H Posey, BA (Hons)Nottingham Trent University, MA Social Science Open University, iPGCE Derby University, PG Cert Conflict & Development Open University, TEFL Teacher of English as a Foreign Language, TEFL UK, Caldecott Prize, Distinguished Art in Picture Books, American Library Association
- Karina Mensah, BA (Hons) Graphic Design, University for the Creative Arts, Epsom, UK. PGCE Primary Education, Goldsmiths University of London, UK
- Ms Natasha Dalrymple-George, B.A International Business Administration American Intercontinental University, Buckhead, Atlanta, USA, Post Graduate Diploma PGCE Primary Education, University of the West Indies, Cave Hill, Barbados, (Key Stage 1 Lead/Coordinator)
- Mrs H Palanga, BA and PGD Bohdan Khmelnytsky National University of Cherkassy, PGD University of Toronto, Scarborough
- Mr Gareth Jones, B. Ed (Hons) – University of West of England, PYP Pedagogical Leadership – International Baccalaureate Organisation.
Learning Support and Primary French